The Chairman of Vocations Committee for the Diocese of Clogher is:
Rt Rev Mgr. Seán Cahill
6 Boyhill Road, Maguiresbridge,
Co. Fermanagh BT94 4LN
Tel No. o28 [048 from the Republic] 67721258
Mgr Cahill will always be glad to hear from you and to meet with you.
Feel free to ring or email
VOCATION IRELAND WEBSITE:
NEW WEBSITE FOR YEAR OF VOCATIONS:
NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF DIOCESAN VOCATION DIRECTORS IRELAND:
The Facebook Page is; Diocesan Vocations Ireland
The Twitter Feed is; @NVocations
Prayers of the Faithful:
1. Life is a gift that we have received from your hands, Lord. Through prayer and through a more reflective awareness of what is going on around us, help us to recognise how you are calling us to place that gift of life at the service of others. Lord hear us.
2. For those who are coming to the end of their full-time education, in school or at third-level colleges. Help them to listen attentively to your word. Help them to make wise decisions for their future, which are inspired by faith in you. Lord Hear us.
3. Father you created man and women in your own image. We pray for married people, and for those who are preparing for marriage. Help them to see their love for one another as their Christian vocation. May their love for one another, in times joy and in times of sorrow, lead them to you who are the source of all love and all happiness. Lord hear us.
4. We ask you Lord, in this generation as in the past, to bless your Church with men and women of vision and imagination, who will be ready to be consecrate their lives publicly to your service and to the service of others, in the priesthood and in the religious life. Lord hear us
5. We pray that the values of service, compassion, and care, which characterised the ministry of Jesus, may continue to be the mark of all who are his disciples. We ask your blessing on all who serve and support us in our daily lives, (for parents, for aunts and uncles, for grand-parents; for those who provide our food, care for our sick, and teach our children; for those provide the many voluntary and statutory services which keep our society going). Lord Hear us
6. We pray for those who have gone before us in the way of faith. They followed Christ the Good Shepherd. May he welcome them into fresh pastures, and may we find them again, gathered around his table. Lord hear us.